jeudi 22 mai 2014

Robert Conrad, idol of my youth !

A LIFE IN MY MIND...

During 4 years, by listening to Robert Conrad on his CRN tuesday Talk show, I have imagined adventures I could invent, create, but nothing… Only just in my imagination, sometimes rich and very often empty… Just wanted to write how Jim West influenced my life as a kid… 
Inventing, drawing, erasing and… …early nothing. 

Just in my mind. 
2012. Cover of an hypothetical comic strip...
…you could find strips like that…
…or a teasing like this one.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have imagined too what can be important in life, what remain in a life, when the characters are behind the man, when the body is broken and when only soul and minds are the guides. 
The Man behind the Heroe is interesting me… …and i imagined what he could say or think. 


Uncle Bob instead of Jim West, Greg Boyington or Pasquinnel !


Sorry, only just one strip since 2011.


Between past and present, everybody must find some reasons to create, invent his life and show to others his own vision. A path. Mine is a dotted line, I guess...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2014. New idea, new strip, just a trailer...

The man behind the heroes is a brand new hero, not indestructible but just old human ; all the enemies are just a pretext to talk about life, couple, friendship, time… 

Next step ?

I have met some guys that are just crazy too… And maybe I think that this must be important to go futher. 






Just a time to say to Uncle Bob, Thank you man !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire